Graduate Programs

Blogs from students, faculty & staff

In today’s Graduate Student Spotlight, we’re highlighting Anesthesia student, Lexi Britt! Lexi is currently studying as part of our Doctorate of Nurse Anesthesia Practice program. Lexi is involved with her cohort, and deeply appreciates the collaborative, supportive environment she’s found with her classmates. She enjoys working with her professors and faculty advisors, and is determined to make the most out of her education here at UM-Flint. Lexi is grateful for the relationships she’s formed with her cohort and our staff, and looks forward to using her degree in the field! We’re proud to have such enthusiastic students like Lexi as a part of the UM-Flint community. We asked Lexi a few questions, and here’s what she had to say:

What’s Your Favorite Part of Your Graduate Program?

My favorite part about the program is the relationships I have created with so many amazing individuals. The students in my cohort are seriously some of the most kind-hearted, fun, and generous people I have ever met. We are continuously rooting for each other’s success! The facility and staff are incredible, supportive, and inspiring. I am truly blessed to be a part of this program. 

What’s Your Favorite Part of Campus?

My favorite part about campus is the art that you can find throughout the buildings and outside. 

Any Advice for Other Students?

It is never too late to follow your dreams! You can achieve anything you put your mind to, If you are willing to put in the work. So find yourself some great inspiring friends who uplift you and encourage you to be the best version of yourself; and then chase your dreams!