Danielle’s summer in 5 words back to school count down! Disney World. New Ideas. Scooters.

By Alexis Menard On August 29, 2019 11:15 am

Hello! My name is Danielle Struck and I am a senior studying Business Management.

I started the summer of 2019 in the magical place of Disney World exploring all things Mickey Mouse, Avatar and Olaf.  After soaking up the sun for a week, I returned to work Downtown at 100k Ideas located in the Ferris Wheel. I spend my days as a project manager helping people in the community move their ideas forward. Whether that be a product, service, software, or social impact, we’re always open for conversation. I was fortunate to work closely with our new satellite locations at the Flint Development Center and The Berston Field House to make our services more assessable to others in the community! One of the ideas I worked closely with this summer you may have noticed zooming around town. Did you hear about the new scooters coming to Flint? My coworker Peter Deppe and his friend Scott Spitler are the guys who are making that possible. Kuhmute is scooter rideshare that offers a universal charging hub for any rideshare. I’ve spent many days learning what really goes into entrepreneurship, feeling inspired by their dedication, and helping them any way I can.

For the upcoming Fall Semester, I’m excited to announce it is my final fall semester of my undergrad career! I’m ready for all the connections that will be made and to discover even more about myself as a student and as a professional.

For new students and incoming freshmen, my best advice:

1. Charlies’ Smokin’ BBQ at the Farmer’s Market is the best.

2. Foster’s iced coffee is always a priority.

3. Be active on your LinkedIn.

I hope you had a great summer! Let’s Go Blue!