Graduate Programs

Blogs from students, faculty & staff

This Wednesday, we’re highlighting our next graduate student, Jeff Warren! Jeff is currently studying for his Education Specialist degree. Jeff enjoys holding discussions with his fellow classmates, and is committed to collaboration within the realm of education. He enjoys discussing policy and leadership strategies, and is open to discussion! We asked Jeff a few questions on what he likes here at UM-Flint:

What’s Your Favorite Part of Your Graduate Program?

The monthly cohort discussions about policy changes and leadership strategies between educators across Michigan.

What’s Your Favorite Part of Campus?

The Library has a welcoming feel to it.

Any Advice for Other Students?

Don’t be afraid to ask for help from your colleagues or professors at any time throughout the semester. I have found that I tend to learn better when I am collaborating with my classmates and professors throughout my studies at Michigan. Chase after those big dreams and reward yourself throughout the short term goals. Go Blue!

Thank you for participating, Jeff! We here at the Office of Graduate programs wish you the best in your studies and beyond! Make sure to check in next week to see our next Graduate Student Spotlight!