Welcome Back

I  would like to use this medium to welcome the new and current students back to a new school year filled with new beginnings, new chances, new opportunities, and new adventures. Looking back to 2008, coming to University of Michigan- Flint was one of the best decisions my parents and I ever made, and I am glad to say this university has had a major impact on who I am today.

As a new student in the university, you are probably wondering: Where do I fit in?  What events do I go to? What organizations do I join? Not to worry. That’s what the Fall Welcome Back Picnic is for, which takes place on September 13, 2012 at 11am. Make sure you stop by to socialize, meet different student orgs, get free T-shirts, and so much more (oh yeah, did I mention FREE FOOD?).

Make sure you also stop by the Student Government office to sign up for text alerts. The text alert system is designed to inform you of things you might be interested in on campus and alerts you when there is a free T-shirt, free food, or an event happening on campus—that is if you sign up for it! Also follow them on twitter @SGUMFLINT and like Student Government on Facebook.

If you see me on campus with my camera, be sure to stop by and say hi. This post includes some of the images I took during New Student Welcome Day.

Go blue!