Hello, All!

My name’s Erika Trigg and I’m a 20-year-old junior in the Honors Program majoring in Communication with a minor in Psychology.  Throughout the year, I hope to share my experiences with you guys ranging from work to play and the juggling act that is college.

Some of the fun times I've had in the last year

I have two jobs on campus that have taught me a lot and have driven me toward my career choice to work in Student Affairs (which is basically being at a college for the rest of my life. Score!).  I’m an Orientation Leader, which means if you’re a new student coming in, I’ll be a part of the team welcoming you to the university.  I’m also the Student Marketing Coordinator for our University Dining Service, so I’m here to let you know all about the meal options we have (because who doesn’t like delicious eats?).

I’m the president of our Campus Activities Board, so you guys will get to know about some of the spectacular events that we put on in addition to the rest of our clubs and organizations on campus each semester.  There’s something for everyone here through Student Life, whether it’s the Anthropology Club or the Video Gamers Club.  I’m also in my third year living at the First Street Residence Hall, so any questions that you may have about living on campus, I’m your go-to girl.

I look forward to sharing with you guys all of the things that I love about being at UM-Flint and living in this city.  It’s been an awesome experience so far and between the four of us, I’m sure you’ll see why!