Need a Change of Scenery?

The National Student Exchange (NSE) provides opportunities for students to study for a semester or a year at another NSE member college or university in the United States, Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

With nearly 200 universities from which to choose, students should be able to find a campus with just the right combination of courses, facilities, and environment to meet their personal and academic needs and interests.

Minimum requirements are: Full-time enrollment, cumulative 3.0 GPA, good standing (academic, personal, and financial).

Students can apply for exchange through at www.umflint.edu/nse. The process includes a non-refundable application fee, a transcript, recommendations, statement of goals, biographical data, and a personal interview.

Students pay normal tuition and fees to UM-Flint. However, when students reside on campus, they pay for room and meals at the host campus. They will also be responsible for transportation, personal expenses, and sightseeing opportunities while on exchange.

For Information:
Contact Laura L. Staudacher
National Student Exchange
[email protected]

Posted in NSE |