A Short Introduction

MadelineHi! My name is Madeline Ciak. I am entering my senior year here at UM-Flint, and I’m really excited to see what this period of time has in store for me.

I am a Communication major with a concentration in Media Studies here at UM-Flint. I’m learning so much about people communicate with one another, and how to communicate effectively.

I was recently hired into the Academic Advising/Career Center. I cannot wait to start putting my sunny disposition to better use by helping others.

I also write for The Michigan Times. Writing is a really important part of my life. I love learning more about people by listening to the stories that they have to tell. I love being able to help them tell their stories as well.

There are so many ways to say things and get one’s point across, but it is also important to remain down to earth.

Being a blogger for Students@UM-Flint is a big deal to me. I have the ability to give others the inside scoop about what’s happening on campus and what the college experience is all about. I cannot wait to get cracking on this project!

Here’s to a great year on campus!