New from Thompson Library, the following resources!
Databases providing access and information in many formats, all available online in such fields as:
- Audio Books
- Current Affairs in Video
- Career Assistance
- English as Second Language Assistance
- Physical Therapy
… and MORE!!!
See NEW DATABASES on Thompson Library website under “Research Guides,” — NEW & TRIAL RESOURCES.
- Apartheid South Africa, 1948-1980 – British government files from the Foreign, Colonial, Dominion and Foreign and Commonwealth Offices spanning the period 1948 to 1980.
- Current Affairs in Video – Films and documentaries on current issues in the news.
- Economist Intelligence Unit Country Reports Archive, 1952 – 1995 – Country level data from the EIU from 1952-1995 for nearly 200 countries.
- Expanded Academic ASAP – Articles from scholarly journals and popular magazines, and select e-books.
- Gait: An Online Tutorial – Includes the components “General Information,” “Joints,” and “Self-Assessment Quiz.”
- Guide to Physical Therapist Practice 3.0 — Description of physical therapist practice for use by physical therapist and physical therapist assistant educators, students, and clinicians.
- Health Reference Center Academic – Journal and magazine articles, newsletters, e-books, and other sources related to nursing and allied health, and consumer health. 1995-present.
Human Rights Studies Online –A collection of text and video on human rights crimes in the 20th and early 21st centuries.
- Loeb Classical Library – 250 ancient Greek and Latin authors in original language and in English translation.
- Science of Synthesis – Provides a critical review of the synthetic methodology for the entire field of organic and organometallic chemistry.