New from Thompson Library!
- Faculty Expertise
- Cost of Books
- UM Faculty Publications
… and more!
See more NEW database on Thompson Library
website under link for NEW RESOURCES
- Michigan Experts — A searchable database of research expertise across disciplines at UM.
- Chinese Reference Library — One-stop access to important reference works on China.
- Child Welfare Information Gateway — Provides research, data and other information related to adoption, child abuse and family-centered practice.
- Making of Modern Law: Foreign Primary Sources — 1600-1970 Historical legal codes, statutes, regulations, and commentaries on codes from the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and other countries in northern Europe.
- Making of Modern Law: Legal Treatises — 1800-1926 Searchable, full-text database of 22,000 English language legal treatises from the U.S. and U.K.
- Making of Modern Law: Primary Sources — 1620-1926 Approximately 1.5 million pages of historical United States legal material including constitutional convention documents, colonial records, city charters, and early state codes and digests.
- Making of Modern Law: Trials — 1600-1926 Describes the courtroom dramas that rocked society in America, the British Empire and the world..
- Merck Index Online — Encyclopedia of chemicals, drugs, and biologicals.
- Popular Magazines — Over 1,000 of the most searched magazines across Gale/InfoTrac products. All the titles were selected based on actual publication searches performed by library patrons. This database is 100% full text and includes over 600 titles recommended by Bowker’s “Magazines for Libraries”.
- Professional Collection — Custom selection of full-text journals for educators interested in professional development.
- Nursing Resource Center — Aimed at students completing class assignments and preparing for clinicals as they learn how to care for and treat patients.
- Culinary Arts Collection — Includes 150 of the major cooking and nutrition magazines. Coverage includes thousands of searchable recipes, restaurant reviews, and industry information.
- Business Economics and Theory — With a strong emphasis on titles covered in the EconLit database, this collection provides academic journals and magazines focusing on topics in economics. Perfect for business classes, users will find more than 150 full-text journals to support their research.
- Business Insights — Essentials — Reference content from Gale’s core business collection. Includes easy-to-use company fundamentals and investment research reports, industry rankings, profiles, market share data, company histories, and more. Compare companies and generate lists by industry or location.