For a complete list, see the — NEW RESOURCES — a link on the Frances Willson Thompson Library website.
New from UM-Flint’s Thompson Library!
- Academic Videos
- Social Work
- Physical Therapy
… and more!
- Academic Video Online — Features a single, fully integrated platform, offering access to tens of thousands of full-length streaming video titles. Virtually every video in the collection is fully transcribed in addition to being indexed for subjects, people, places, release date, language, publisher, and video type.
- AgEcon — A repository of full-text scholarly literature in agricultural and applied economics, including Working papers, Conference papers and Journal articles.
- Comprehensive Handbook of Social Work and Social Welfare — Full text online, includes 22 chapters in both html and .pdf
- GreenFILE — offers well-researched information covering all aspects of human impact to the environment. Its collection of scholarly, government and general-interest titles includes content on global warming, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, recycling, and more.
- Oxford Handbooks — The complete texts in Business and Management, Philosophy, Political Science, and Religion.
- PsycTESTS — Research database that provides access to psychological tests, measures, scales, surveys, and other assessments as well as descriptive information about the test and its development and administration.
- Rehabilitation Reference Center — Evidence-based clinical reference tool for therapists and students at the point-of-care. Information in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, and more.
- Scholarpedia — a peer-reviewed open-access encyclopedia written and maintained by scholarly experts from around the world inspired by Wikipedia and aims to complement it by providing in-depth scholarly treatments of academic topics.