See more NEW database on Thompson Library website under link for NEW RESOURCES.
New from Thompson Library!
- Faculty Expertise
- Cost of Books
- UM Faculty – Publications
… and more!
- Michigan Experts — A searchable database of research expertise across disciplines at the University of Michigan. It has been developed to foster intramural and extramural collaborations, and interdisciplinary research. It contains publication citations (pulled from Scopus and Inspec), grants, and patents data. Faculty from the following UM-Ann Arbor schools, colleges, and institutes are included: School of Dentistry, College of Engineering, Life Sciences Institute, Medical School School of Nursing, College of Pharmacy, and the School of Public Health.
- California Digital Newspaper Collection — A freely accessible repository of digitized California newspapers from 1846 to the present.
- Chatham House Online Archive — The research, publications, speeches and archives of the leading international affairs think tank, The Royal Institute of International Affairs, Chatham House, London. High level analysis and research on almost 100 years of global events and issues. Includes ‘behind the doors’ insight into the real movers and shakers, influencers and deal brokers. For researchers of international affairs, economics, law, and business, diplomacy, security and terrorism, environment, development, war and peace studies.
- MD Consult Books — Medical e-books.
- Twentieth Century Advice Literature: North American Guides on Race, Gender, Sex, and the Family — Twentieth Century Advice Literature: North American Guides on Race, Gender, Sex, and the Family allows students and researchers to immerse themselves in the values and behaviors of Americans of the past. The collection provides a window into American social history by bringing together the instructional, prescriptive, behavioral, and etiquette literature that defined standards of personal conduct for millions of Americans and reflected the prevailing social mores across the twentieth century. When complete, the collection will contain 150,000 pages of fully searchable handbooks, manuals, textbooks, etiquette guides, self-help books, instructional pamphlets, and how-to books that illustrate both how Americans actually behaved and how they felt they ought to behave.
- Faulkner Advisory for IT Studies (FAITS) — Library of reports covering IT infrastructure, wireless technology, security, data networking, technology vendors, and more. Useful for tracking technology trends, strategic planning, competitive analysis, market awareness, and product/vendor evaluation