For a complete list, see the — NEW RESOURCES — link on the Frances Willson Thompson Library website.
- Advertising Redbooks.com — Information about advertising agencies specializations; their key personnel, accounts, associated brands, and corporate hierarchy. For other commercial firms, it includes information on how much a firm spends on advertising, an extensive list of executives, including those in marketing; its advertising agencies with contact information; and the firm’s brands.
- Astrophysics Data System — Articles in astronomy, physics, & astrophysics.
- ACerS NIST Phase Equilibria Diagrams Online —- Source of phase diagrams for oxides, salts, carbides, nitrides, borides, compound semiconductors, and chalcogenides. Phase Online functionality includes: * Search commentaries and diagrams by chemical system, published author’s last name, volume, language, publications year, and figure number. * View diagram’s chemical system, figure number, figure notes, references, commentary and footnotes. * Manipulate diagrams with zoom in/out, lever rule, curve follow, mirror, Mol% to Wt% or Wt% to Mol% and built-in calculator.
- Columbia International Affairs Online — 1995-present. Journal articles, ebooks, working papers, case studies, policy briefs, & videos on international public policy.
- CQ Historic Documents — 1972-present. Approximately 100 documents covering the most significant events of each year, ranging from presidential speeches, international agreements, and Supreme Court decisions to U.S. governmental reports, scientific findings, and cultural discussions.
- GreenFile — Articles, books and government documents on global warming, environmental protection and renewable energy.
GBI Research: Global Business Intelligence —- Market research in chemicals, clean technology, medical equipment, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, power, and semiconductors.
- Naxos Music Library — Classical music recordings. Available to 5 simultaneous users.
- NBER Working Papers — Documents published by the National Bureau of Economic Research, a nonprofit economic research organization.
- ProQuest Sociology — 1985-present. Covers journal articles in sociology and social work.
- Synthesis Digital Library — 2005-present. Morgan Claypool Synthesis Digital Library provides information service for the research, development, and educational community in engineering and computer science.